-Separate your business and your expenses
-Expand your business by reinvesting the total profit amount
-Take time to think about your clients (Their needs, desire, and feeling) and make sure your products are nearby them.
-Make into consideration the government rules and regulations that are in line with your business
-Respect your people (Employees, supplies, and clients)
Report Bertin's answer
Define what success looks like and how to measure it. Get up every morning, review that measurement, and determine how you are going to achieve it.
Report Troy's answer
- define success
- measure results that lead to success
- breakdown achievable tasks that produce the desired results
- manage on daily basis and adjust where necessary
- perform review daily/ weekly
- revisit & refine success and results regularly