Consider where you're currently at and what you've done up until now to try and grow your business. If your business is still in the inception phase then research as much as you can about the business you'd like to start and who you'd like to target. The initial steps are very important before you launch your business.
Some basic questions you need to ask yourself are; How much money and time do I have to invest? Is my idea feasible? Is there a market for it? Who are my competitors? Can I see myself doing this long-term?
Clearly defining these outlines can help you shape what you need in order to properly propel your business in the right direction. There is no one-size solution unfortunately and you will have to weigh the risk vs reward. Starting any type of business is a risk, it can either fail or end up rewarding you, but the initial steps can greatly minimize the risks of failing.
Tips for increasing awareness with a minimal budget that worked for me:
- Create a presence online and connect with those who can support you.
- Build awareness around your brand (maximizing organic social media presence)
- Create a blog around your brand
- Start a podcast (if applicable)
- Brand partnerships/engage with influencers
- Give away a sample
- Affiliate marketing and advertizing
Report Panos's answer
I need new set of clippers for my barbing saloon and new washing machine for my laundry shop