Your question isnt clear but from what i can gather, Your firm seems to have hit a snag in getting jobs.
1) You need to call a board meeting and review or develop your business plan
2) Reveiw your team matrix, vision, mission and objectives
3) Review your customer service and feedback system
4) Reach-out to all your previous clients and see if you get them to refer you new prospects.
5) Try collaborating with anxicilliary companies to leverage on thier existing clients.
I hope this helps.
Report Innocent's answer
There is a lot of good information regarding this on the site: https://www.sba.gov/business-guide/plan/write-your-business-plan-template