You need to analyze what's trending and relevant now to define the target audience. And then draw up a business plan and think over a strategy.
Report Elizabeth's answer
Some ideas to get you started.
- Develop a Business Plan: Who are you targeting, what need are you addressing, what are potential competitors doing in your space, what is your marketing strategy, and finally do you have a budget in place
- Vet your business plan: Test your ideas with friends and family or a small segment of your target market. Look at running a proof of concept for your idea, before fully investing time and resources
- Evaluate your roadmap: What do you need to build to have a viable product vs what you want your product to grow into eventually
- Implementation: Breakdown the components of your product at a high level, keep breaking each component down until you have a manageable list of tasks to complete
- Iterate: keep testing your idea as you build your product, don’t be afraid to pivot as you identify market shifts or needs