Consumer Product Sales / Consumer Product Marketing
• 10+ years in sales, marketing, and operations experience in consumer products organizations.
• Respected for developing and implementing innovative business solutions for consumer products companies, leading cross-functional work teams and interfacing with all levels of organization.
• Adept at managing multiple engagements simultaneously and presenting accurate, timely status updates to C-level partners.
• 5+ years experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contract proposals.
• Innovative problem solver, known for identifying client needs and developing creative solutions that work for client markets and internal partners.
How to work with me
What I can offer
I consider myself as your "co-pilot" mentor. I am your peer who is committed to supporting you and your business, collaborating with you, and holding each of us accountable. My goal as your co-pilot is to enhance both the quality of your work and your engagement with customers. I currently am a Consultant at IBM and my clients are disruptive and innovative start-up companies and long standing traditional brands.
My expectations for a successful mentoring relationship
My expectations for a successful mentoring relationship is to respect each other's time and opinions, open line of communication, safe place to share, and open to doing things different to get a different result.
How entrepreneurs can prepare before we start
Be prepared to know and speak to me specifically what you want you need or want out of our mentoring partnership.
Job title:US Market Sales Consultant
United States of America
Management: Business Strategy
Management: Growth and Development
Management: Other Management
Management: Planning and Goal Setting
Management: Project Management
Marketing: Advertising and Promotion
Marketing: Branding and Identity
Marketing: Business Development
Marketing: Marketing Collateral
Marketing: Marketing Strategy
Marketing: Product Development
Operations: Process Improvement
Sales: Customer Service and CRM
Sales: Lead Generation
Sales: Retail and Consumer Sales
Sales: Selling Products
Sales: Selling Services
Sales: Wholesale and B2B Sales
Starting Up: Business Planning
Starting Up: Getting Started
MicroMentor is the world’s largest community of entrepreneurs and volunteer business mentors.