My full assessment
Set up and Planning
- Created a business plan
- Performed a competitive analysis
- Assessed the value of the market
- Interviewed potential customers
- Tried to sell to customers
Refer Lloyd Mwila to a Colleague
Share this profile with a friend or colleague. We'll include a direct link to this person's profile along with your Personal Message. Thanks!
Ndola, Copperbelt province, Zambia
My background as an entrepreneur
My current challenges
i need my sales to improve and be able to attract more customers. Once this is done i expect my revenue to also improve.
Actions I’ve taken so far
i have branded my shop with adverts of auto spares and accessories. I also have a sales register, expenses register and a bank deposits register.
My future goals
- To become the biggest auto shop in my area
- To ensure that my shop is well stocked with all the spares and accessories on demand.
- To have a well motivated workforce
- To ensure that we operate in an environmentally green climate.
My motivations to work with a mentor
- I need to see my sales improve sharply
- Assist me in improving marketing strategies
- Help me to come up with enhanced advertisement
- Guide me in coming up with effective controls and financial management strategies
- Help me establish an effective online customer base
About my venture
Doskay Auto Solutions
i deal in new and used auto spares and accessories at retail level.
Countries of operation: